Driving range is situated in Pula near city center, there are 13 tee offs, artifitial turf putting green, sand bunker, bar . Opened daily from 1 – 5 pm I,II,X,XI,XII month , 3-8 pm during III,IV,V,VI,VII,VIII,IX, month. . Monday closed. Access to driving range is only possible with a detour from the Veruda-Šijana branching to the right just after the former road to Valmade, sharply right on old parallel road with the new one. Info: +385989230472.
Golf course: Members of Golf Club Pula are playing on Old Golf Course on Brijuni Islands. It is an old golf course, as it was back in 1922 when it was built, 18 holes with sand greens and tee offs, natural grass, So, it is not a golf course you can expect. The course is situated on Brijuni Island which you can reach by boat from Fazana Harbour et , 9 ,10 am,…The trip is cc 15 minutes long. The green fee including boat ticket is cc 25 EURO. There are no handicap and tee time restrictions.
For golf , hotel reservations , prices and other informations please contact : tel.+38552525888 NPJU Brijuni ( www.brijuni.hr ) owner of hotels and golf course tel. tel:+385 52 525 807
- The ball can be moved in fareways & roads.
- Free playing from tee if it can not be done from the ground.
- White sticks – ball out of bounds.
- Red sticks – lateral water hazard.
- Yellow sticks – water hazard on fareway.
- Blue sticks or white powder – ground under repair. Free drop.
- Hole No.10 – after two lost balls in water, game can be continued from opposite side. Penalties by the rules.
- All demages on the ground, tees & greens must be repaired.
Owner of golf course – NP Brijuni